- Picking the wrong recipe
- Characters and cohorts
- How long before they move out?
- Educational play
- Musical Memory
- The recipe for a boring book
- Why leaders aren’t more self-aware
- Self awareness and leadership
- Learning not to be self-aware
- Are children more creative?
- Can creativity be taught?
- The origin of originality
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Gender differences
Did you ever wonder how researchers determine levels of confidence? Typically this research is perform using a population of college students volunteer to take part in psychological tests (sometimes a requirement for a psychology course). To measure confidence, students take … Continue reading
One of the traits of leaders that make people want to follow them is that they exude confidence. They seem sure of themselves as if they know their way around and have a plan for where they are going. One … Continue reading