- Should I write what I know?
- Making criticism constructive
- Your darlings may not deserve to die
- Showing too much
- Did I Miss Something?
- Don’t ignore response to a tragedy
- Pulling new genres out of the hat
- The key to polite introductions
- Remember me?
- Writing rules to break
- I’d like you to meet my newest character
- Color coding characters
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Category Archives: optimism
Transformational leadership is a theory based on leaders with a set of skills that inspire followers (typically employees) to value their contribution and therefore work harder. It seems like the perfect answer to increasingly competitive nature of business in a … Continue reading