- Literary devices and charisma
- Creativity and Charisma
- Charisma’s black eye
- The cost of charisma
- Emotional control
- How friendly are you?
- The real world of victims
- The appeal of the unlikable
- Creating a team-like atmosphere in classes
- What is the purpose of education?
- What’s in Style in Words?
- Writing the car wreck
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Poetry
Since the popularity of The Hunger Game series and the awards won by All the Light We Cannot See, a trend is fiction is the use of present tense. This style is touted as making the character’s actions more intimate … Continue reading
When a person refers to classic art, you automatically assume it is the style derived from classic Greek art. This style is associated with city-states on a small Greek peninsula beginning about 500 B.C. and ending 323 B.C., at the death … Continue reading
Imagery is one of the harder to pinpoint concepts in writing. What exactly is the difference between describing something in detail and creating imagery? This concept is not always easy to explain. So I looked at what some experts in the … Continue reading