- The ogre of orginality
- Multiplying like rabbits
- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Learning from inside out
- Learning in the eye of the beholder
- The “I”s do not have it.
- How to inspire others
- Failing to allow failure
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Category Archives: positive mental attitude
After centuries of philosophers, and in more recent times psychologists, coming up their own set of personality factors a symposium in the 1980s settled on what are called the “big five” which are commonly found in most summaries of personality traits. Four of the … Continue reading
There has been an academic debate going on between psychologists since Shelly Taylor published Positive Illusions asserting that the normal mentally healthy person holds on to optimistic illusions. Are most humans not realistic in their view of themselves and the their … Continue reading