Kathleen N. Listman
Designer and developer of web-based, computer-based and instructor-led technical and educational training, with 20 years of experience:
- SAIC – Design technical training systems for Air Traffic Control and support positions fro FAA
- Ethicon – Supervise trainers for medical/pharma manufacturing, provide train the trainer course and administer the Learning Management System and
- 7-Eleven – Research content for product management scenarios and design courses introducing new retail initiatives
- Verizon – Designed and built safety compliance e-learning courses and configured, uploaded and tested new courses to they met SCORM /API requirements
- Lockheed Martin – developed First Line Leadership Training and manufacturing software systems training for production supervisors,
- National Center on Education and the Economy /America’s choice – designed and produced secondary school improvement program in English/language arts and reading.
- Flight Safety International – designed and developed e-learning for aircraft maintenance and avionics technicians, and created certification assessments to meet European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) standards.
- CAE Link – developed maintenance and ordinance training concurrently with production of OH-58D at Bell/Textron Helicopter.
- United States Army contract: Medical Property Accounting – designed software simulation training for material resource planning.
- United States Air Force contract: C-5 Aircrew training – designed, developed and evaluated aircrew training for computer-based and instructors-led courses.