Kathleen N. Listman
Designer and developer of web-based, computer-based and instructor-led technical and educational training, with 20 years of experience:
- SAIC – Instructional System Specialist: Design technical training systems for Air Traffic Control and support positions as contractor for FAA
- Ethicon – Training Leader: Supervise trainers for medical/pharma manufacturing, provide train the trainer course and administer the Learning Management System
- 7-Eleven – Training Consultant: Research content for product management scenarios and design courses introducing new retail initiatives
- Verizon – Contract Instructional Designer: Designed and built safety compliance e-learning courses and configured, uploaded and tested new courses to they met SCORM /API requirements
- Lockheed Martin – Contract Instructional Designer: developed First Line Leadership Training and manufacturing software systems training for production supervisors,
- National Center on Education and the Economy /America’s choice – Contract Instructional Designer: designed and produced secondary school improvement program in English/language arts and reading.
- Flight Safety International – Contract Instructional Designer: designed and developed e-learning for aircraft maintenance and avionics technicians, and created certification assessments to meet European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) standards.
- CAE Link – Instructional Developer: developed maintenance and ordinance training concurrently with production of OH-58D at Bell/Textron Helicopter.
- United States Army contract – Instructional Developer: Medical Property Accounting – designed software simulation training for material resource planning.
- United States Air Force contract — Graphic Designer: C-5 Aircrew training – designed, and developed training materials for computer-based and instructors-led courses.