- What were you thinking?
- Language fashion trends
- The need for criticism
- How well do you know your characters?
- Mature content
- Plotting against yourself
- How do you say that?
- Extended time generator
- Try a little name dropping
- Does being well-read help you write?
- Talking yourself into writing
- Chemistry lessons
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Characters
Are you tentative about introducing new characters? Afraid that too much attention in creating newcomers will allow them to overshadow your main characters? A variety of decisions must be made: How fast to introduce characters, how much detail to give, … Continue reading