- Should I write what I know?
- Making criticism constructive
- Your darlings may not deserve to die
- Showing too much
- Did I Miss Something?
- Don’t ignore response to a tragedy
- Pulling new genres out of the hat
- The key to polite introductions
- Remember me?
- Writing rules to break
- I’d like you to meet my newest character
- Color coding characters
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Characters
Are you tentative about introducing new characters? Afraid that too much attention in creating newcomers will allow them to overshadow your main characters? A variety of decisions must be made: How fast to introduce characters, how much detail to give, … Continue reading