- Is creativity on a downhill slide?
- Will the real impostor please stand up?
- Visualizing conversation
- The case for the case
- The ogre of orginality
- Multiplying like rabbits
- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: brain disease
The group of women sat around a table, discussing their mother’s instructions on being a “Southern Lady. ” In their story telling manner they competed with each to relate the most outlandish piece of advice. “I never could understand that … Continue reading →