- The inherent politicism of world building
- The three little worlds
- The foundation of world building
- What is the opposite of steam punk?
- Charming characters can’t be trusted
- Literary devices and charisma
- Creativity and Charisma
- Charisma’s black eye
- The cost of charisma
- Emotional control
- How friendly are you?
- The real world of victims
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cognitive problem solving
Whenever I see “problem solving” listed as a component of emotional intelligence, I tend to regard the rest of what the author says on that subject with skepticism. Typically problem solving is considered a combination of creativity and logic to … Continue reading