- Characters and cohorts
- How long before they move out?
- Educational play
- Musical Memory
- The recipe for a boring book
- Why leaders aren’t more self-aware
- Self awareness and leadership
- Learning not to be self-aware
- Are children more creative?
- Can creativity be taught?
- The origin of originality
- Optimist or pessimist
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: constructing
People often split creativity between the arts and sciences, placing painters, writers, composers, dancers and actors on one side, and biologist, chemists, mathematicians, psychologist and physicists on the other. There is another dichotomy apparent to anyone attempting innovation–the split of designing … Continue reading