- Picking the wrong recipe
- Characters and cohorts
- How long before they move out?
- Educational play
- Musical Memory
- The recipe for a boring book
- Why leaders aren’t more self-aware
- Self awareness and leadership
- Learning not to be self-aware
- Are children more creative?
- Can creativity be taught?
- The origin of originality
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: E. Paul Torrance
If teaching students to be creative is one of the highest goals of education, we have a problem. The United States as a nation is becoming less creative. Unfortunately, the scores on are getting lower on the Torrance Test of … Continue reading