- Who is responsible for learning?
- Learning from inside out
- Learning in the eye of the beholder
- The “I”s do not have it.
- How to inspire others
- Failing to allow failure
- Did you actually read what you thought you read?
- The mystery behind the motivation to learn
- Feeling and knowing
- Confidence is appreciated more from the distance
- Realistic lack of confidence
- What does being agreeable have to do with over-confidence?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: five factor model
The Meyer’s Brigg Type Inventory (MBTI) is probably one of the most widely known personality type assessments. Isabel Briggs Meyers and her mother Katharine Cook Briggs developed it from theories recorded by the well know psychologist Carl Jung. Neither Meyers … Continue reading