- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Learning from inside out
- Learning in the eye of the beholder
- The “I”s do not have it.
- How to inspire others
- Failing to allow failure
- Did you actually read what you thought you read?
- The mystery behind the motivation to learn
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Mednick
Recently my daughter showed me an inverted Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, balanced on the tiny point of self-actualization. It was the “Artist’s hierarchy of needs” because creating was more important than eating or sleeping. Despite Abraham Maslow’s theory that fulfillment … Continue reading