- Who’s the real villain?
- The most memorable kind of hero
- When do the ghosts show up?
- The sports hero’s journey
- Sports Lit
- Keeping the unknown a mystery
- Dueling Detectives
- Getting the Utopian Novel Right
- Dystopian Entertainment
- Fairy Tale or Dystopia?
- Emotionally intelligent characters?
- Longing for someplace unfamiliar
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Odyssey of the Mind
My first experience with creative problem solving competitions involved a group of rather ambitious second graders. Rather than opting for the easier non-competitive primary challenge they insisted on a difficult one. They spent hours trying to build structures out of fragile materials such … Continue reading