- Creating a team-like atmosphere in classes
- What is the purpose of education?
- What’s in Style in Words?
- Writing the car wreck
- Mastering the ambiguous character
- Kick starting a story
- Present tense prose
- Stories for the new stars
- The strong female character
- Creative mess
- How do you end an never-ending story?
- What is the bad guy really thinking?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: parenting
Optimism and pessimism are not two distinct styles but rather ends of a continuum. At the optimistic end people expect only good events to happen to them. They concentrate on stimuli that indicates a rosy outlook and ignore warning signs … Continue reading →