- A twist in traits
- Don’t like criticism? You might feel the same way about creativity.
- Creative Semantics
- Creative compared to whom?
- The edge of psychotic
- Learning through social networking media?
- Living in a “weed-out” world
- Longer or shorter life?
- Is creativity on a downhill slide?
- Will the real impostor please stand up?
- Visualizing conversation
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: parenting
Optimism and pessimism are not two distinct styles but rather ends of a continuum. At the optimistic end people expect only good events to happen to them. They concentrate on stimuli that indicates a rosy outlook and ignore warning signs … Continue reading →