- Mature content
- Plotting against yourself
- How do you say that?
- Extended time generator
- Try a little name dropping
- Does being well-read help you write?
- Talking yourself into writing
- Chemistry lessons
- Mixing past and present can get tense
- Breathing life into your words
- Playing the writing game
- Idea generator
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: suspense
Suspenseful writing is a dance between plausibility (what makes sense to readers), and the unexpected. Not just any unexpected events, such as inheriting a million dollars, but ominous ones, such as discovering that the previous person who inherited that same … Continue reading