- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Learning from inside out
- Learning in the eye of the beholder
- The “I”s do not have it.
- How to inspire others
- Failing to allow failure
- Did you actually read what you thought you read?
- The mystery behind the motivation to learn
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Teresa Amabile
When working with Odyssey of the Mind teams practicing their problem-solving skills, I discovered an interesting aspect of creativity. Students had to come up with a large of number of creative ideas to solve a problem on the spot. However, … Continue reading