- Who’s the real villain?
- The most memorable kind of hero
- When do the ghosts show up?
- The sports hero’s journey
- Sports Lit
- Keeping the unknown a mystery
- Dueling Detectives
- Getting the Utopian Novel Right
- Dystopian Entertainment
- Fairy Tale or Dystopia?
- Emotionally intelligent characters?
- Longing for someplace unfamiliar
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: test validity
Having worked both in education as a teacher, and in industry as a developer of certifications, I understand the prevalence of multiple-choice tests. They are easy to administer and grade without the specter of subjectivity. But it is not simple … Continue reading