- Who’s the real villain?
- The most memorable kind of hero
- When do the ghosts show up?
- The sports hero’s journey
- Sports Lit
- Keeping the unknown a mystery
- Dueling Detectives
- Getting the Utopian Novel Right
- Dystopian Entertainment
- Fairy Tale or Dystopia?
- Emotionally intelligent characters?
- Longing for someplace unfamiliar
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: testing teachers
One of the major difficulties using standardized testing in school is our “schizophrenic” approach to the subject. Is the purpose of testing to ensure that the students is ready to go to the next level? Is it to see if … Continue reading