- Mature content
- Plotting against yourself
- How do you say that?
- Extended time generator
- Try a little name dropping
- Does being well-read help you write?
- Talking yourself into writing
- Chemistry lessons
- Mixing past and present can get tense
- Breathing life into your words
- Playing the writing game
- Idea generator
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Alternative assessment
In 1992, Dallas Public Schools tried out a reading/language arts portfolio assessment. A research project examined how well this portfolio program worked and found that the school district was unprepared to provide the time, money and technical quality required to … Continue reading