- Characters and cohorts
- How long before they move out?
- Educational play
- Musical Memory
- The recipe for a boring book
- Why leaders aren’t more self-aware
- Self awareness and leadership
- Learning not to be self-aware
- Are children more creative?
- Can creativity be taught?
- The origin of originality
- Optimist or pessimist
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: average
In the twentieth century, experimental psychological shifted from the study of the mentally ill to research on the cognitive and personality development of basically normal people. Soon there was a plethora of theoretical models on the formation of personality, with … Continue reading