- Characters and cohorts
- How long before they move out?
- Educational play
- Musical Memory
- The recipe for a boring book
- Why leaders aren’t more self-aware
- Self awareness and leadership
- Learning not to be self-aware
- Are children more creative?
- Can creativity be taught?
- The origin of originality
- Optimist or pessimist
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Openness to experience
“One of the more consistent findings from the personality literature of artists is that they tend to be rather introverted”  It seems logical for the creative people, particularly the artist, writer, and composer, to be introverted individuals. They are … Continue reading
In the twentieth century, experimental psychological shifted from the study of the mentally ill to research on the cognitive and personality development of basically normal people. Soon there was a plethora of theoretical models on the formation of personality, with … Continue reading