- What were you thinking?
- Language fashion trends
- The need for criticism
- How well do you know your characters?
- Mature content
- Plotting against yourself
- How do you say that?
- Extended time generator
- Try a little name dropping
- Does being well-read help you write?
- Talking yourself into writing
- Chemistry lessons
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Carl Wernicke
The idea of left brain and right brain thinking originated with the work of a number of physicians in the 1800s. Pierre Paul Broca, a French physician studied patients suffering from aphasia, inability to speak due to brain injuries. He pinpointed … Continue reading