- Who’s the real villain?
- The most memorable kind of hero
- When do the ghosts show up?
- The sports hero’s journey
- Sports Lit
- Keeping the unknown a mystery
- Dueling Detectives
- Getting the Utopian Novel Right
- Dystopian Entertainment
- Fairy Tale or Dystopia?
- Emotionally intelligent characters?
- Longing for someplace unfamiliar
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Dana Joseph
One of the four major branches of emotional intelligence (according to John D. Mayer and Peter Salovey) is the ability to reflectively regulate or manage emotions. This applies to managing your own emotions rather than those of other people. According … Continue reading