- Creating a team-like atmosphere in classes
- What is the purpose of education?
- What’s in Style in Words?
- Writing the car wreck
- Mastering the ambiguous character
- Kick starting a story
- Present tense prose
- Stories for the new stars
- The strong female character
- Creative mess
- How do you end an never-ending story?
- What is the bad guy really thinking?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: masters in creative fields
In the epic poem the Iliad, Telemachus father Odysseus was absent twenty years; first at war and then wandering on his long route home. Meanwhile his Telemachus grew to an adulthood without a father. Having pity on the youth, the … Continue reading →