- Creating a team-like atmosphere in classes
- What is the purpose of education?
- What’s in Style in Words?
- Writing the car wreck
- Mastering the ambiguous character
- Kick starting a story
- Present tense prose
- Stories for the new stars
- The strong female character
- Creative mess
- How do you end an never-ending story?
- What is the bad guy really thinking?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: science
In higher education, the “weed-out classes,” freshman year classes that aim eliminate students that cannot survive a rigorous major, may not contribute to what a student needs for the current degree in science and technology fields. Often these classes are based … Continue reading