- The ogre of orginality
- Multiplying like rabbits
- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Learning from inside out
- Learning in the eye of the beholder
- The “I”s do not have it.
- How to inspire others
- Failing to allow failure
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Shelly Taylor
There has been an academic debate going on between psychologists since Shelly Taylor published Positive Illusions asserting that the normal mentally healthy person holds on to optimistic illusions. Are most humans not realistic in their view of themselves and the their … Continue reading
How many times have you heard “if you can dream it, you can do it?” Well evidently if you can dream it you consider yourself happier, even if you never get around to doing it. And you are also similar … Continue reading