- Literary devices and charisma
- Creativity and Charisma
- Charisma’s black eye
- The cost of charisma
- Emotional control
- How friendly are you?
- The real world of victims
- The appeal of the unlikable
- Creating a team-like atmosphere in classes
- What is the purpose of education?
- What’s in Style in Words?
- Writing the car wreck
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Shelly Taylor
There has been an academic debate going on between psychologists since Shelly Taylor published Positive Illusions asserting that the normal mentally healthy person holds on to optimistic illusions. Are most humans not realistic in their view of themselves and the their … Continue reading
How many times have you heard “if you can dream it, you can do it?” Well evidently if you can dream it you consider yourself happier, even if you never get around to doing it. And you are also similar … Continue reading