- A twist in traits
- Don’t like criticism? You might feel the same way about creativity.
- Creative Semantics
- Creative compared to whom?
- The edge of psychotic
- Learning through social networking media?
- Living in a “weed-out” world
- Longer or shorter life?
- Is creativity on a downhill slide?
- Will the real impostor please stand up?
- Visualizing conversation
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: The science of optimism
There has been an academic debate going on between psychologists since Shelly Taylor published Positive Illusions asserting that the normal mentally healthy person holds on to optimistic illusions. Are most humans not realistic in their view of themselves and the their … Continue reading