- Who’s the real villain?
- The most memorable kind of hero
- When do the ghosts show up?
- The sports hero’s journey
- Sports Lit
- Keeping the unknown a mystery
- Dueling Detectives
- Getting the Utopian Novel Right
- Dystopian Entertainment
- Fairy Tale or Dystopia?
- Emotionally intelligent characters?
- Longing for someplace unfamiliar
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Short story
Story tellers usually start small. I did this with little sketches referred to as flash fictions, often under 500 words. I won money in contests and published some of these. I began receiving the response, ‘this intrigues me but I … Continue reading