- What were you thinking?
- Language fashion trends
- The need for criticism
- How well do you know your characters?
- Mature content
- Plotting against yourself
- How do you say that?
- Extended time generator
- Try a little name dropping
- Does being well-read help you write?
- Talking yourself into writing
- Chemistry lessons
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Social media
With students glued to Facebook rather than paying attention in class, teachers begin to wonder if they could teach better using a social network instead. Social media and e-learning may be useful, but Facebook is by no means universal. The … Continue reading →
You’ve probably seen the trend in education and training blogs – Use existing social media (i.e., Facebook) to create a collaborative social learning group. So far I’ve found the the overwhelming number of posts from my professional circles share photos … Continue reading →