- Is creativity on a downhill slide?
- Will the real impostor please stand up?
- Visualizing conversation
- The case for the case
- The ogre of orginality
- Multiplying like rabbits
- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: teaching
One of my friends mentions the local swim team as a possible activity for my children in the summer. For the first one it was a good fit. When younger he had taken a swim class, it had only two … Continue reading
Sometimes students wish academic classes were more like performance based sports, but how would it work? How do they respond differently to coaching for physical skill versus teaching a cognitive skill? Warm ups In athletics students spend time warming up … Continue reading