- The inherent politicism of world building
- The three little worlds
- The foundation of world building
- What is the opposite of steam punk?
- Charming characters can’t be trusted
- Literary devices and charisma
- Creativity and Charisma
- Charisma’s black eye
- The cost of charisma
- Emotional control
- How friendly are you?
- The real world of victims
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Characterization
Recently I was following a thread of writers discussing how to find names that make characters memorable. Honestly I believe that writers should be looking at the reverse situation. It is the skillful creation of a character whose strengths and … Continue reading
Having seen discussion boards in which people spend time arguing about the merits of fictional characters, I would assume that a number of readers prefer these imaginary people to real ones. Fictional characters may be braver, more beautiful, or have … Continue reading