- The ogre of orginality
- Multiplying like rabbits
- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Learning from inside out
- Learning in the eye of the beholder
- The “I”s do not have it.
- How to inspire others
- Failing to allow failure
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Characterization
Recently I was following a thread of writers discussing how to find names that make characters memorable. Honestly I believe that writers should be looking at the reverse situation. It is the skillful creation of a character whose strengths and … Continue reading
Having seen discussion boards in which people spend time arguing about the merits of fictional characters, I would assume that a number of readers prefer these imaginary people to real ones. Fictional characters may be braver, more beautiful, or have … Continue reading