- Characters and cohorts
- How long before they move out?
- Educational play
- Musical Memory
- The recipe for a boring book
- Why leaders aren’t more self-aware
- Self awareness and leadership
- Learning not to be self-aware
- Are children more creative?
- Can creativity be taught?
- The origin of originality
- Optimist or pessimist
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: D.K. Simonton
The very act of creativity means producing results that don’t resemble those produced by others. There is no easy way to arrive at a number for creativity. Instead a group of people, respected in the particular field, must view and … Continue reading