- Confidence is appreciated more from the distance
- Realistic lack of confidence
- What does being agreeable have to do with over-confidence?
- How to be less confident
- Pinning down emotional intelligence
- When Emotional Intelligence is a liability
- Reading emotions
- Solving the problem of being finite
- What is important?
- Panning for e-gold
- To tell the truth
- Unnerving new genres
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: deviance
The social psychologist Solomon Asch is famous for his experiments on how peer pressure affects our perceptions in 1950s. According to Asch if all those answering before the research participant selected the same incorrect answer approximately 76% of the people … Continue reading