- The ogre of orginality
- Multiplying like rabbits
- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Learning from inside out
- Learning in the eye of the beholder
- The “I”s do not have it.
- How to inspire others
- Failing to allow failure
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: J. Jetten
Authors are well aware that readers favor the rebel who follows a different drummer or stands defiant before the crowd. Social psychologists and sociologists have actually done a good deal of research on groups’ reaction to this kind of person. … Continue reading
The social psychologist Solomon Asch is famous for his experiments on how peer pressure affects our perceptions in 1950s. According to Asch if all those answering before the research participant selected the same incorrect answer approximately 76% of the people … Continue reading