- Is creativity on a downhill slide?
- Will the real impostor please stand up?
- Visualizing conversation
- The case for the case
- The ogre of orginality
- Multiplying like rabbits
- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: language
There are advantages to being considered humorous, even if you do not want to spend your life in front of an audience as a comedian. People who communicate with humor are often perceive as being more socially attractive and more … Continue reading