- Creating a team-like atmosphere in classes
- What is the purpose of education?
- What’s in Style in Words?
- Writing the car wreck
- Mastering the ambiguous character
- Kick starting a story
- Present tense prose
- Stories for the new stars
- The strong female character
- Creative mess
- How do you end an never-ending story?
- What is the bad guy really thinking?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: poetry
Originally posted on Write about what?:
As a young child I assumed poetry must rhyme. Meter was beyond my comprehension. It was only that constant repetition of ending sounds that mattered. In fifth grade, the teacher encouraged us all to…