- How friendly are you?
- The real world of victims
- The appeal of the unlikable
- Creating a team-like atmosphere in classes
- What is the purpose of education?
- What’s in Style in Words?
- Writing the car wreck
- Mastering the ambiguous character
- Kick starting a story
- Present tense prose
- Stories for the new stars
- The strong female character
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: advertisement
The use of pronouns and other functional words may provide a clue about our social status, our tendency to tell the truth, or how well we perform in academics. However in many circles today the desired characteristic is “emotional intelligence.” … Continue reading
Imagery is one of the harder to pinpoint concepts in writing. What exactly is the difference between describing something in detail and creating imagery? This concept is not always easy to explain. So I looked at what some experts in the … Continue reading