- Should I write what I know?
- Making criticism constructive
- Your darlings may not deserve to die
- Showing too much
- Did I Miss Something?
- Don’t ignore response to a tragedy
- Pulling new genres out of the hat
- The key to polite introductions
- Remember me?
- Writing rules to break
- I’d like you to meet my newest character
- Color coding characters
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: theory of mind
Reading literature in education may be on the way out. It is one of the many previous foundational skills that have been thrown aside to find a place for all the additional science, math and technology that a “competitive” county … Continue reading →