- The ogre of orginality
- Multiplying like rabbits
- Too rigorous for creativity
- To cheat or not to cheat
- Bucking creative standards
- Teaching academics like athletics?
- Who is responsible for learning?
- Learning from inside out
- Learning in the eye of the beholder
- The “I”s do not have it.
- How to inspire others
- Failing to allow failure
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Literature
When a person refers to classic art, you automatically assume it is the style derived from classic Greek art. This style is associated with city-states on a small Greek peninsula beginning about 500 B.C. and ending 323 B.C., at the death … Continue reading
“That was the year I came to class at the start of the new semester and found only one student to sign up for Drama from Aeschylus to O’Neill.” Do you know who Aeschylus or O’Neill were? I assume you … Continue reading