- Mature content
- Plotting against yourself
- How do you say that?
- Extended time generator
- Try a little name dropping
- Does being well-read help you write?
- Talking yourself into writing
- Chemistry lessons
- Mixing past and present can get tense
- Breathing life into your words
- Playing the writing game
- Idea generator
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: empathy
The more emotionally intelligent one is the more ability one has to perceive, understand, and manage emotions. Not just one’s own, but other people’s also. Those who possess this kind of intelligence are more able to manipulate others, but their influence … Continue reading
Two research studies on the nature or empathy have caught my attention recently. One has found a genetic basis for empathy or at least the appearance of being kind and friendly. In this experience people watched the interaction of couples … Continue reading