- The inherent politicism of world building
- The three little worlds
- The foundation of world building
- What is the opposite of steam punk?
- Charming characters can’t be trusted
- Literary devices and charisma
- Creativity and Charisma
- Charisma’s black eye
- The cost of charisma
- Emotional control
- How friendly are you?
- The real world of victims
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: empathy
Two research studies on the nature or empathy have caught my attention recently. One has found a genetic basis for empathy or at least the appearance of being kind and friendly. In this experience people watched the interaction of couples … Continue reading