- Did I Miss Something?
- Don’t ignore response to a tragedy
- Pulling new genres out of the hat
- The key to polite introductions
- Remember me?
- Writing rules to break
- I’d like you to meet my newest character
- Color coding characters
- The strength of your character’s likability
- The flaws of a likeable character
- Elaboration: the hardest part of creative writing
- An Impossible Fantasy
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Thomas More
There is a flood of dystopian novels compared to those that feature utopias because a society without problems has a tendency to be boring. However, if you start reading The Republic by Plato, and you may discover that his ideal … Continue reading