- The inherent politicism of world building
- The three little worlds
- The foundation of world building
- What is the opposite of steam punk?
- Charming characters can’t be trusted
- Literary devices and charisma
- Creativity and Charisma
- Charisma’s black eye
- The cost of charisma
- Emotional control
- How friendly are you?
- The real world of victims
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Utopian and dystopian fiction
Dystopian novels are much easier to write than those set in a utopia. Typically the main character manages to lift the veil hiding the ugly truth behind the society. For example in H.G. Well’s novella, The Time Machine, an English scientists … Continue reading