- Creating a team-like atmosphere in classes
- What is the purpose of education?
- What’s in Style in Words?
- Writing the car wreck
- Mastering the ambiguous character
- Kick starting a story
- Present tense prose
- Stories for the new stars
- The strong female character
- Creative mess
- How do you end an never-ending story?
- What is the bad guy really thinking?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Utopian and dystopian fiction
Dystopian novels are much easier to write than those set in a utopia. Typically the main character manages to lift the veil hiding the ugly truth behind the society. For example in H.G. Well’s novella, The Time Machine, an English scientists … Continue reading