- Confidence is appreciated more from the distance
- Realistic lack of confidence
- What does being agreeable have to do with over-confidence?
- How to be less confident
- Pinning down emotional intelligence
- When Emotional Intelligence is a liability
- Reading emotions
- Solving the problem of being finite
- What is important?
- Panning for e-gold
- To tell the truth
- Unnerving new genres
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: brain based instruction
No matter how much we dissect the functioning of the brain to illuminate how people learn, the bigger mystery is what causes people to learn. Typically when someone dives down into what why some people excel at learning they will … Continue reading
Almost all articles on brain based learning will emphasize the importance of emotions in learning. Emotions are supposed to direct our attention and aid our memory. Learning accompanied by emotional impact lasts far longer than a lecture that goes in … Continue reading