- When characters collide
- What makes a classic, a classic?
- What makes poetry, poetry?
- When characters will not conform
- When characters confuse
- Writing like you talk
- Delusion and Imagery
- What makes a character, a character?
- A healthy suspicion
- Filling the boots of a past generation
- How do you define a generation?
- Which generation is greener?
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: company loyalty
In centuries past leadership was earned by people as they aged, survived difficulties, gained wisdom, and expertise through years of experience, or often it was grasped by ambitious persons with a touch of ruthlessness. Throughout the history of humans, leaders … Continue reading