- What makes a character, a character?
- A healthy suspicion
- Filling the boots of a past generation
- How do you define a generation?
- Which generation is greener?
- Changing the meaning of money
- Is leadership training necessary?
- What do you want from your job?
- The desire for transparency
- Impossible to be unbiased?
- The politics of Millennials
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: talent development
In centuries past leadership was earned by people as they aged, survived difficulties, gained wisdom, and expertise through years of experience, or often it was grasped by ambitious persons with a touch of ruthlessness. Throughout the history of humans, leaders … Continue reading