- If it’s good enough for me, it’s good enough for a memoir
- Should I write what I know?
- Making criticism constructive
- Your darlings may not deserve to die
- Showing too much
- Did I Miss Something?
- Don’t ignore response to a tragedy
- Pulling new genres out of the hat
- The key to polite introductions
- Remember me?
- Writing rules to break
- I’d like you to meet my newest character
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: leadership training
In centuries past leadership was earned by people as they aged, survived difficulties, gained wisdom, and expertise through years of experience, or often it was grasped by ambitious persons with a touch of ruthlessness. Throughout the history of humans, leaders … Continue reading