- The inherent politicism of world building
- The three little worlds
- The foundation of world building
- What is the opposite of steam punk?
- Charming characters can’t be trusted
- Literary devices and charisma
- Creativity and Charisma
- Charisma’s black eye
- The cost of charisma
- Emotional control
- How friendly are you?
- The real world of victims
- Follow Write about what? on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Self-esteem
High self awareness may not be a pleasant characteristic to have. There are other names given to this trait, such as private self-consciousness. Stephen Franzoi of the University of California at Davis has studied the effects of private self-consciousness and found … Continue reading
Alex Osborn, known for founding the Creative Problem-Solving Institute, set up a structure for group creative brainstorming. One rule to free people from creative inhibitions forbid criticism and judgment during initial brainstorming.  No need to guess why. People tend … Continue reading